I contributed to the Jugendforum Braunschweig, a local project for young people to contribute ideas and criticism to the city.
I chaired the Stadtjugendring Göttingen, a local youth representation organisation, speaking up for the needs of children and young people in the city and organizing funding.
I am chairperson of the Datenanfragen.de e.V., a data protection non-profit, speaking up for your human right to privacy and helping you execute it.
You can find my GitHub profile here: https://github.com/zner0L
- zner0L/maabara is a forked project from Frithjof Gressmann I did some fixing to. You can use it to easily calculate error propgation in symbolic formulas and to export data from python directly into latex tables. Also take a look at the documentation.
I do a lot more at GitLab: https://gitlab.com/zner0L
I currently contribute to some projects there:
- zner0L/grundpraktikum is a TeX project containing (German) reports for the experiments done in the "Grundpraktikum zur Experimentalphysik" at the University of Göttingen .
- foodsharing is a (currently) non open-source project developing the platform https://foodsharing.org used for sharing left-over food and saving it from being thrown away .
- buchstaben-zaehlen.xyz is some small cryto game I made to tease my High School CS teacher.
- zner0L/Neo_Logis German name generator using research approved syllables I host here: https://buchstaben-zaehlen.xyz/neo_logis/?number=10&length=7
I also do some other stuff which I feel currently not confident enough to share, or clients don't allow me to, but maybe some day or if you ask nicely ;)